Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just Plain Over It

I don't know if it is the lack of activity on the weekends that just make them seem to last forever.
GD came in to visit this weekend.
He's been taking Bubby on his walks, so I can nap during he day.

Poor Bubby.
He is SO SWOLLEN.
His clothes don't fit.
Shoes don't fit.
Hands are puffy.
Boy parts are swollen, too.
:-(

Can you believe this is the same kid??
His belly is so big and tight; he's taking shallower breaths and just can't get comfortable.
Think 9 months pregnant.
I am guessing this is an issue associated with the steroids...I also feel like I'm the only one that this is concerning.
He gets tired walking around and wants me to carry him on the way back.
Problem is, he's getting so heavy, I can't really carry him.
He's up over 5 lbs since admission.
Poor little guy can't sit up without a struggle and took 30 minutes to get comfortable in bed tonight.



That diaper is reaching its limits.





**WARNING**
I'm hosting a pity party for myself, please stop reading.
It's more for me to vent and get it out.





Sick of Tired of:
  • Midnight and 4am vitals, followed by midnight and 4am snack fest
  • Neighbors
  • Being at the mercy of others for clean sheets, towels and snacks and diapering supplies for W
  • The massive temperature swing between the arctic setting of 70 and the Sahara setting of 75.
  • Not having my own broom/mop/vacuum to clean this floor
  • People just barging in without knocking
  • Volunteers
  • Cafeteria and Fast Food
  • Not having the appropriate sized diapers for my child
  • The same 4 outfits 
  • Having to risk getting cut to do laundry
  • Cars and Toy Story 3; Bubble Guppies
  • Having to use the main garbage can as a diaper pail


Missing my little girl and the DaddyDaddy lots today.

No comments:

Background