Sunday, August 19, 2012

She Stayed on Yellow

Every week, we make a bribe deal with Emily, that if she has a "yellow" week, she will get a big surprise. (Yellow means her card didn't get flipped, meaning she was well behaved all day).
5 days is a long stretch for a 4 year old, so mid-week we get a special treat if she stays on yellow Monday thru Wednesday.
Last Wednesday, she got to cash in on her good behavior.
Ice Cream.
Dairy Queen Dipped Cone, to be more exact.
Those are the smallest size!
Am I the only one that forgets that fast food porportions are insanely huge?!
I was so thirsty the other day, and I grabbed a large drink from a drive through...a minute later they handed me a liter of soft drink.
That's out of control.
I digress...

Yeah. I don't know what I was thinking giving them ice cream in the car.
Bubby destroyed his.
We were home within minutes, but that was enough time to have the backseat covered with ice cream and covered children from head to toe.
Immediate Bath Time.

Bubby took "immediate" too literally.



Shampoo horn!



No comments:

Background