Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 5: Great Day!


Last night was another rough one. Can't say that I blame him; I'd cry too if I was being starved! He did not need as much pain medicine last night, though. Mommy and Daddy cuddles are the best medicine anyhow.
We saw another of Dr. M's partners this morning...he's our hero! He let Weston eat!!! He was satisfied with the very active bowel sounds and the plethora of toots!



Feeding my baby for the first time since Wednesday @ 5:30 am!



And if that wasn't good enough...this just made my heart soar!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:DCMC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that smile! Keep up the good work, Weston!
Nana

Anonymous said...

He has such a wonderful smile makes me flutter this far away.. Thank you G.S and I are still on our knees.. Go Weston make medical history on the speediest recovery..
love you all granny

Background